“Tom Malloy and Jason Brubaker have created a no-fluff road map so you can get your film funded.”
The problem is, unless you follow a series of proven film financing steps, getting money to make your movie could be very tough. And unless you get started NOW, it could take you months and even years to raise money and get your movie made. With The Independent Film Finance Guide, you will uncover a real world, bullet proof strategy for getting money from investors.
As an indie producer, Tom Malloy has raised more than $25 million in private equity from independent financiers and has written, produced and starred or co-starred in nearly all the films that his company, Trick Candle Productions made.
Jason Brubaker is a Hollywood based Independent Motion Picture Producer and an expert in internet movie distribution. He is focused on helping YOU make, market and sell movies more easily by growing your fan base, building buzz and creating community around your title.
“Had I Known This Stuff… I Could Have Saved YEARS!”
Without knowing these film finance secrets, you could spend years blowing money on yet another outdated, useless seminar. Aren’t you sick of the same old advice? For some reason all those other film finance, filmmaking gurus devote entire lessons to stuff the average filmmaker will never do! And on top of that, most fail to mention that most of that crap is outdated. So unless you’re looking to take a time machine back to 1999, I suggest you focus on the future.
With this film finance system, you won’t get a whole bunch of page filler about foreign pre-sales and plane tickets to Cannes. UGH. . . This film finance system is no-fluff. It’s based on a decade of independent movie producing experience. In just 2, 3 or 6 months, you can follow this simple, easy to use professional film finance system and raise money to make your movie. This is indie film fiance – Made Easy!
If you are a serious filmmaker and you are willing to follow this system, you will get a full dose of film financing ammo from a producer’s perspective. You’ll get the inside scoop on raising money from people who have actually done it. This way, you’ll know how to approach, pitch and close investors.
“The System Covers The Following Strategies”
- Find the first step as far as making your dream a reality
- How to take the first step towards your goals
- Elements you need before you move forward
- Why “prepping” is more important than finding investors
- How to get your hands on The Killer Script
- How to find a script and option it
- How to make your script into a killer script
- Why The Number is essential to prepping you project
- How you get the correct budget number for your project
- Write and refine a script with a “producer’s mindset”
- Insanity versus liability and why this is essential
- The Vested Interest Approach to Finding Investors
- How to identify a Liability and turn it into an asset
- How to identify Insanity and fix it fast
- Why you need a Business Plan and how to do it right
- Necessary elements for your business plan
- How to make sure your business plan remains “organic”
- How to utilize your business plan to raise film financing
- Why you need The Pitch and how to create it
- Know when you can deliver your pitch
- The three mistakes filmmakers make when pitching
- An example of a great pitch and how you can create one
- How to find investors outside of Hollywood
- How to tailor your project so it appeals to investors